Having trouble loading new documents into your Stratosphere project? A quick read through this article and you'll be ready to go in no time.
- On the left side toolbar, click the “Documents” tab - note that this will be the default setting when you create a new project
- Click the button that says “Add New Document”
- Once the pop-up window appears you can either click “Upload” to find a file in your computer that you want to upload, or you can simply drag and drop a file into the pop-up window
- Once the document has been loaded, click the document and then hit the “Select” button
- When the document is loaded you can now rename the pages by clicking on each page in the left-side toolbar and then using the right-side menu to change the page name or rotate the pages
Note that when you load in a new document you will not see the pages appear until you click them in the left-side toolbar. This helps us load documents more quickly by only importing the pages you need
Want to see it in action? Take a look at this video for a full walkthrough.